- 110 g Butter
- 50 g sugar, (1/4 cup)
- 80 g brown sugar, (1/2 cup)
- 20 g Milk/Cream, (3 tsp)
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 210 g flour, (1 1/3 cup)
- 120-130 g mini choc chips, (2/3 cup)
- 2 Cups Chocolate melts
- copha (optional), To thin the mixture
1. Place butter, sugars and vanilla essence in TM bowl, 10 second intervals, speed 4 until butter mixture is combined.
2. Place in milk/cream and flour. Once again 10 second intervals, speed 4 until combined.
3. Add mini chocolate chips, "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 4. You can remove dough into a seperate bowl and fold in if you wish.
4. Roll the dough into bite sized portions (1 tablespoon) which should make around 25 balls. Place them into the fridge to chill and firm.
1. TWO WAYS, both easy; clean and dry TM bowl add chocolate melts and Copha, speed 8 for 8-10 seconds. Scrap down sides 1 minute, temp 50, speed 1. Scrap sides, continue for 1 minute.
OR PLACE IN MICROWAVE in microwave safe bowl 20-30 second intervals, stir and zap until melted.
2. Pulll out a sheet of baking paper then take the balls from the fridge. Dip one ball at a time into the melted chocolate, making sure it is fully coated; remove using a spoon. gently tap the spoon to remove excess chocolate and place on baking paper.
Accessories you need
Add an extra pinch of salt if using unsalted butter
This is a great egg free cookie dough
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Wholesome Choco Fix Balls
- Raw Lemon Slice
- DATE & COCONUT BLISS BALLS
- CARAMEL GINGER FUDGE
- Strawberry Bliss Balls
- Caramel Hemp Protein Balls
- Dans frozen treats Variation Frozen Mango Bars...
- Dans Nuts. Doughnuts that is. Variation Jam Ball Donuts.
- Dairy and Egg free Chocolate Custard
- Janine's Berry Bounty Bites - Thermie and Friends
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Peanut butter & Chickpea Blondies
- Lemon Drop Cookies (sugar free | egg yolk cookies)
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (sugar free)
- Pear & Ginger Cookies (sugar free)
- Apple & Sultana Cookies (sugar free)
- Carrot and Zucchini Cookies (sugar free)
- Maple Bacon Scrolls
- Peach & Coconut milk rice pudding (Baby Food)
- Crispy Waffle Batter
- Keto fluffy sweet waffles
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Chicken & Mushroom Vol Au Vent
- Apricot Chicken with french onion soup powder mix
- Keto Microwave Tortilla
- LYNN'S STEAK, KIDNEY AND MUSHROOM CASSEROLE
- Vietnamese Banh Mi baguettes
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- Gluten free berry yoghurt cake
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble