- 110 g Butter
- 50 g sugar, (1/4 cup)
- 80 g brown sugar, (1/2 cup)
- 20 g Milk/Cream, (3 tsp)
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 210 g flour, (1 1/3 cup)
- 120-130 g mini choc chips, (2/3 cup)
- 2 Cups Chocolate melts
- copha (optional), To thin the mixture
1. Place butter, sugars and vanilla essence in TM bowl, 10 second intervals, speed 4 until butter mixture is combined.
2. Place in milk/cream and flour. Once again 10 second intervals, speed 4 until combined.
3. Add mini chocolate chips, speed 4. You can remove dough into a seperate bowl and fold in if you wish.
4. Roll the dough into bite sized portions (1 tablespoon) which should make around 25 balls. Place them into the fridge to chill and firm.
1. TWO WAYS, both easy; clean and dry TM bowl add chocolate melts and Copha, speed 8 for 8-10 seconds. Scrap down sides 1 minute, temp 50, speed 1. Scrap sides, continue for 1 minute.
OR PLACE IN MICROWAVE in microwave safe bowl 20-30 second intervals, stir and zap until melted.
2. Pulll out a sheet of baking paper then take the balls from the fridge. Dip one ball at a time into the melted chocolate, making sure it is fully coated; remove using a spoon. gently tap the spoon to remove excess chocolate and place on baking paper.
Accessories you need
Add an extra pinch of salt if using unsalted butter
This is a great egg free cookie dough
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easter chocolate egg nests
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)
- Oat Milk Yogurt
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Peanut butter & Chickpea Blondies
- Lemon Drop Cookies (sugar free | egg yolk cookies)
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (sugar free)
- Pear & Ginger Cookies (sugar free)
- Apple & Sultana Cookies (sugar free)
- Carrot and Zucchini Cookies (sugar free)
- Maple Bacon Scrolls
- Peach & Coconut milk rice pudding (Baby Food)