- 110 g Butter
- 50 g sugar, (1/4 cup)
- 80 g brown sugar, (1/2 cup)
- 20 g Milk/Cream, (3 tsp)
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 210 g flour, (1 1/3 cup)
- 120-130 g mini choc chips, (2/3 cup)
- 2 Cups Chocolate melts
- copha (optional), To thin the mixture
1. Place butter, sugars and vanilla essence in TM bowl, 10 second intervals, speed 4 until butter mixture is combined.
2. Place in milk/cream and flour. Once again 10 second intervals, speed 4 until combined.
3. Add mini chocolate chips, speed 4. You can remove dough into a seperate bowl and fold in if you wish.
4. Roll the dough into bite sized portions (1 tablespoon) which should make around 25 balls. Place them into the fridge to chill and firm.
1. TWO WAYS, both easy; clean and dry TM bowl add chocolate melts and Copha, speed 8 for 8-10 seconds. Scrap down sides 1 minute, temp 50, speed 1. Scrap sides, continue for 1 minute.
OR PLACE IN MICROWAVE in microwave safe bowl 20-30 second intervals, stir and zap until melted.
2. Pulll out a sheet of baking paper then take the balls from the fridge. Dip one ball at a time into the melted chocolate, making sure it is fully coated; remove using a spoon. gently tap the spoon to remove excess chocolate and place on baking paper.
Accessories you need
Add an extra pinch of salt if using unsalted butter
This is a great egg free cookie dough
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee
- Chocolate Bliss Balls (my version of Boost Juice ones)
- Best Ever Lemon Meringue Pie
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Peanut butter & Chickpea Blondies
- Lemon Drop Cookies (sugar free | egg yolk cookies)
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (sugar free)
- Pear & Ginger Cookies (sugar free)
- Apple & Sultana Cookies (sugar free)
- Carrot and Zucchini Cookies (sugar free)
- Maple Bacon Scrolls
- Peach & Coconut milk rice pudding (Baby Food)
- Calamansi Jam/Marmalade
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Crunchy French baguettes
- Creamy tomato bisque
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style