- 90 grams raw cacao nibs
- 200 grams Fresh Dates
- 20 grams Maple syrup
- pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 150 grams raw cashews
- 20 grams coconut oil
1. Mill cacao nibs 20sec/speed9
2.Add dates, syrup, salt, vanilla 10sec/speed8
3.Add cashews and coconut oil 10 sec/speed 8
4. Roll into balls
5. Store in the fridge
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef
- Lemon Raw Balls (gluten free, sulphur free)
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Fig Honey Almond Tart
- sweet chestnut
- Purple sweet potato soymilk
- Tofu Pudding
- Apricot Balls/Slice
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding