- 420 grams red kidney beans, Drained and Rinsed
- 1 tablespoon Coffee Liquid
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 140 grams Stevia Granulated
- 125 grams apple sauce
- 5 eggs
- 70 grams raw cacao or cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Puree Kidney Beans, Coffee, 1 Egg and Vanilla Bean Paste until smooth on Speed 7.
Set the smooth bean mix aside.
Do not wash the bowl.
- Beat the Apple Sauce and Stevia for 30 Seconds, Speed 5.
- Add the remaining 4 Eggs and beat for 20 Seconds, Speed 4.
- Add bean mixture and beat for 5 Seconds, Speed 4.
- Add Cocoa Powder, Baking Powder, Baking Soda and Salt. Blend for 10 Seconds, Speed 4.
Grease a ring shaped tin pan.
Pour the cake mixture into the pan.
- Bake in 170 degrees celecius oven for 45 Minutes or until a cake tester comes out clean.
Accessories you need
Muffin Tins take about 20 Minutes to cook.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Cacao & Peppermint Bliss Balls - Nut & Dairy Free
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Russian Honey Cake
- Wagon Wheel slice
- Nut Butter Mousse
- Unicorn balls
- Heavenly Chocolate Fudge Protein Slice
- Vanilla Slice Italian
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Chocolate Custard
- Easy automated yogurt - TM5
- Jaffa Cheesecake Slice
- Curry Pea Soup
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Egg Free, AIP
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- Tuna Mornay
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Apricot Slice