- 420 grams red kidney beans, Drained and Rinsed
- 1 tablespoon Coffee Liquid
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 140 grams Stevia Granulated
- 125 grams apple sauce
- 5 eggs
- 70 grams raw cacao or cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Puree Kidney Beans, Coffee, 1 Egg and Vanilla Bean Paste until smooth on Speed 7.
Set the smooth bean mix aside.
Do not wash the bowl.
- Beat the Apple Sauce and Stevia for 30 Seconds, Speed 5.
- Add the remaining 4 Eggs and beat for 20 Seconds, Speed 4.
- Add bean mixture and beat for 5 Seconds, Speed 4.
- Add Cocoa Powder, Baking Powder, Baking Soda and Salt. Blend for 10 Seconds, Speed 4.
Grease a ring shaped tin pan.
Pour the cake mixture into the pan.
- Bake in 170 degrees celecius oven for 45 Minutes or until a cake tester comes out clean.
Accessories you need
Muffin Tins take about 20 Minutes to cook.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Redskin Fudge
- Sticky Date Pudding
- Orange, Blueberry & Nut Cake
- Classic lemon tart
- Madarica - Croatian chocolate slice
- Crostata ricotta with Nutella and choc chips
- HCG Apple Crisp
- Banana Anzac Crumble
- ANZAC Choccy Biccy Balls
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma
- Delicious Chocolate Cake
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Palla di Mozzarella
- Irish Muffins (aka Rock Cakes)
- Honey, Date, Goji Berry, Oat & Almond Energy Bars
- Beef Stroganoff
- Chicken & Chorizo Risotto
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup