- 180 grams sweetened condensed milk
- 60 grams Butter, Cubed
- 180 grams white chocolate broken in pieces
- 180 grams plain sweet biscuits
- 65 grams dried cranberries or craisins
- 45 grams Roasted unsalted pistachios
Recipe is created for
Line loaf tin with baking paper.
Break biscuits into pieces. Then place in TM and turbo twice to break into smaller pieces.
Measure cranberries and pistachios into bowl and set aside.
Mill chocolate, speed 8 for 5 secs. Set aside.
Add butter and condensed milk to bowl. Set for 2 mins, 60 degrees, speed 1. If butter not completely melted set for another minute.
Add chocolate, set 2 mins, 60 degrees, speed 1. With 30 seconds left add biscuit and fruit mixture.
Remove from TM bowl immediately and put into loaf tin and press down on mixture so it's evenly distributed in tin. ( it will set quickly)
Place in fridge and leave until you are ready to slice it.
When set cut into thin slices then in half again.
Hint to wash bowl; as chocolate sets quickly, add approximately 400gms very hot water into bowl and set on speed 7 to 8'for about 15 secs.
Chocolate hedgehog slice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pie Maker Nutella Doughnuts
- South African Milk Food - Frummel Melkkos
- Russian custard
- Baked Crumble Topping
- Apricot Bites
- Lotus Cheesecake
- Donna’s Fluffy Pancakes
- Gluten Free Pancakes
- THERMOMUMMA SUPER THICK (& RICH) CHOCOLATE CUSTARD
- Chocolate Pistachio Christmas Star
- Caramel Fudge
- Gluten Free Rum Balls
- autumn.kitchen Sourdough Sandwich Loaf
- BEST Basic vanilla cupcakes
- Grandma’s Brandy Fruit Cake
- Apple Banana and Nut Cookies
- Cranberry & White Chocolate Bliss Balls
- Kates Rice Bubble Slice
- Butter Chicken Risotto
- My dad Bill's curried chicken
- Hot Smoked salmon pasta
- Variation Crustless Broccoli Quiche with cheddar and onions
- Megan's Orange Cake
- Red Velvet Cupcakes