- 400 grams Orange/Tangelo, Peeled and remove the Pith and Seeds
- 70 grams raw sugar, Adjust to your own taste
- 100 grams dark chocolate
- 1000 grams ice cubes
- 1 egg white
- 1 lemon, Peeled and remove the Pith and Seeds
1. Mill Raw sugar and Dark Chocolate speed 10 for 5-10 Sec
2. Add the Orange/Tangelo and Lemon blend on speed 10 for 10 Sec
3. Add Ice cubes and Egg White blend for 1min on speed 9 -Use TMX spatula to stir in a clockwise direction while sorbet processing to ensure ice mixture does not lift away from blades
Chocolate Orange Sorbet
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Wholesome Choco Fix Balls
- Raw Lemon Slice
- DATE & COCONUT BLISS BALLS
- CARAMEL GINGER FUDGE
- Strawberry Bliss Balls
- Caramel Hemp Protein Balls
- Dans frozen treats Variation Frozen Mango Bars...
- Dans Nuts. Doughnuts that is. Variation Jam Ball Donuts.
- Dairy and Egg free Chocolate Custard
- Janine's Berry Bounty Bites - Thermie and Friends
- Persimmon Pudding (Percy Pud)
- Pecan Pie
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Lemony lentils and silverbeet soup (aka adas b hamid)
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Potato Gnocchi with creamy chicken and mushroom
- Raw Lemon Slice
- Lemon Cordial
- Devilled Chicken
- Vegetable Soup for the Soul
- All in one version of Lala's creamy garlic butter chicken recipe
- Spaghetti and meatballs
- Lemon & Tahini Dressing