- 140 g dates, dried & pitted
- 100 g almonds
- 30 g cacao powder, raw
- 5 g Peppermint Extract, approx 1 tsp
- 20 g coconut oil
- 10 g Maple syrup, optional
1. Add dates to the bowl and pour over boiling water. Let soften for a minute or two, then pour the water off.
2. Add everything else and mix speed 8/8 seconds.
3. Roll into bite sized balls and store in fridge or freeer to firm up and cool.
I like the chunkier texture of the nuts that you get when you mix everything all at once. But if you prefer a smoother, more truffle-like ball, blitz the nuts seperately at first then add everything else.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Strawberry Tiramisu (kids friendly, no alcohol)
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Green Tea Panna Cotta
- Znoud el sit
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Sweet potato & banana paleo muffins (nut free)
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Banana & Zucchini Paleo Muffins
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Chocolate Brownie Balls, with superfoods (Paleo & Vegan)
- Raw Coconut Rough - paleo & vegan
- Basil Pesto
- Coconut & Chocolate Bliss Balls
- Paleo Carrot Muffins
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Bliss Balls