- 395 grams condensed milk
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 3 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 30 grams chocolate sprinkles
- 15 thin licorice strands
- 30 mini m&ms
Recipe is created for
- Add condensed milk, butter and cocoa powder to the bowl, melt 10mins/100c/sp3
- Set aside to cool
- Shape walnut sized pieces into balls
- Roll in chocolate sprinkles
- Add liquorice for legs and m&ms for eyes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rosette Christmas Cookies Shell
- Nut Bar
- Salted Caramel Fudge
- Healthy Lemon Bars
- Low carb cheesecake
- TM6 Creamy coconut yogurt recipe
- Protein bliss balls
- Chia Pudding with raspberry coulis
- Variation Healthy Apple Crumble
- Dry Pancake Mix
- Easy Creamy Vanilla Custard
- TM6 Creme Brûlée (TM5 recipe remastered)