- 250 grams Unsweetened Cocoa
- 250 grams sugar*
- 250 grams water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
Put cocoa and sugar in bowl. Mix 5 secs, speed 5.
Add water and salt. Mix 4 mins, speed 4, temp 100.
Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
Mix again for 4 mins, speed 3, temp 100.
Pour in Vanilla. Mix 10 secs, speed 3.
To clean out the thermomix bowl after making syrup, put milk in bowl and mix for 30secs on speed 4.
Instant chocolate milkshake yum enjoy!
Sauce will thicken when cooled.
Great for ice cream, milkshakes or anything you enjoy chocolate syrup with.
Store in a bottle or jar in the fridge.
*I used coconut sugar but raw or white sugar could also be used.
This recipe could easily be doubled. adjust times accordingly
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee
- Chocolate Bliss Balls (my version of Boost Juice ones)
- Best Ever Lemon Meringue Pie
- Ferrero Rocher and Nutella cheesecake