- 250 grams Unsweetened Cocoa
- 250 grams sugar*
- 250 grams water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
Put cocoa and sugar in bowl. Mix 5 secs, speed 5.
Add water and salt. Mix 4 mins, speed 4, temp 100.
Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
Mix again for 4 mins, speed 3, temp 100.
Pour in Vanilla. Mix 10 secs, speed 3.
To clean out the thermomix bowl after making syrup, put milk in bowl and mix for 30secs on speed 4.
Instant chocolate milkshake yum enjoy!
Sauce will thicken when cooled.
Great for ice cream, milkshakes or anything you enjoy chocolate syrup with.
Store in a bottle or jar in the fridge.
*I used coconut sugar but raw or white sugar could also be used.
This recipe could easily be doubled. adjust times accordingly
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lavender Icecream
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Hot cross buns
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Claypot Rice
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Leek potato soup