- 800 grams full cream milk
- 3 tablespoons Rapadura Sugar
- 4 tablespoons cornflour
- 4 tablespoons Your Inspirations at Home Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Powder
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Mix cornflour, sugar, truffle powder and 150gm milk on speed 2 for 30 seconds or until a smooth paste forms.
2. Add remaining milk, cook fro 7 minutes 90 degrees, speed 4.
3. Pour into serving glasses. Leave to chill in fridge overnight.
4. Serve with strawberries.
You can use any flavour truffle powder you like and could use low fat milk too.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White Chocolate Bavarian
- ALMOND GRANITA
- Hunters Chocolate Cranberry Protein Slice (No Bake, vegan)
- Tasty Zesty Lemon Sorbet
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Milo Balls
- Apple Pikelets Egg Free Adaptable
- Choc Mint Fudge
- Strawberry "Yogo"
- Spanish Cream Cheese Flan
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Little piggy faces
- OLD STYLE CHICKEN CURRY
- Strawberry "Yogo"
- Small Pavlova
- Easy Cheats Chicken and Vegetable Pie Filling
- Japanese Katsu chicken curry
- Custard with coconut sugar in imperial
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Til’s lazy curry chicken
- The Daily Mix - Christmas Spiced Shortbread
- Swiss Roll Sponge