- 210 g Medjool dates, seeded
- 260 g Boiling water
- 1 tsp bi-carb soda
- 100 g Rapadura
- 60 g Butter
- 2 eggs
- 140 g Wholemeal SR Flour, or Plain with 1 tsp of baking powder
- 280 g Rapadura
- 200 g Butter
- 700 g cream
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180C. Grease 20cm square tin or a muffin tray.
Combine dates, boiling water and soda in "Closed lid" . Let stand for 5 minutes
Add rapadura and butter to mixture and process on speed 6 for 2 seconds until dates are chopped.
Scrape down and add flour first, then eggs and and process on speed 4 - 5 for 5 seconds at a time until combined.
Pour into prepared tin or large muffin cups. (Makes 9 large muffins)
Bake for 15 - 17 minutes in a moderate oven for muffins and 30-35min for larger tin. Stand for 5 minutes before turning out.
Place all into TM bowl and cook on 100C, speed 4 for 2 minutes unti butter has melted.
Cook for another 15 minutes on Varoma, speed 4 with TMX basket instead of MC. Sauce will thicken on standing.
Sticky Date Pudding
Makes extra sauce so you wont need to double it. Sauce is great for ice cream also.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot & coconut bites
- Pear Crumble - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Val's Pavlova
- Estelles Apple Crumble
- Vegan GF Homemade Chocolates
- Nut-free Bliss Balls
- Taste Christmas Cake
- Keto Chocolate Nut Seed balls
- Baked Lemon Curd Cheesecake/s
- MINT CHOC-CHIP NANAIMO BARS
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble
- Egg Free Brioche
- Roti Boy
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Gluten Free Cheesecake (with dairy free option)
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Lemon Curd
- Aunty Lizzy’s Butterscotch Tart
- Steamed fish with Ginger and Soy