- 200 g milk chocolate melts
- 200 g sugar
- 1 can condensed milk
- 125 g Butter
- 25 g liquid glucose
1. Mill milk chocolate melts at speed 9 for 10 seconds. Set aside.
2. Mill sugar at speed 9 for 10 seconds.
3. Add condensed milk, butter and liquid glucose. Cook at 100 degrees, speed 3 for 8 minutes.
4. Cook at Varoma temperature, speed 3 for 20 minutes.
5. Add milled chocolate. Mix at speed 3 for 30 seconds.
7. Once set, cut into 2cm squares and serve.
8. Store in fridge.
Substitute dark or white chocolate melts if desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rosette Christmas Cookies Shell
- Nut Bar
- Salted Caramel Fudge
- Healthy Lemon Bars
- Low carb cheesecake
- TM6 Creamy coconut yogurt recipe
- Protein bliss balls
- Chia Pudding with raspberry coulis
- Variation Healthy Apple Crumble
- Dry Pancake Mix
- Easy Creamy Vanilla Custard
- TM6 Creme Brûlée (TM5 recipe remastered)