- 200 g milk chocolate melts
- 200 g sugar
- 1 can condensed milk
- 125 g Butter
- 25 g liquid glucose
1. Mill milk chocolate melts at speed 9 for 10 seconds. Set aside.
2. Mill sugar at speed 9 for 10 seconds.
3. Add condensed milk, butter and liquid glucose. Cook at 100 degrees, speed 3 for 8 minutes.
4. Cook at Varoma temperature, speed 3 for 20 minutes.
5. Add milled chocolate. Mix at speed 3 for 30 seconds.
7. Once set, cut into 2cm squares and serve.
8. Store in fridge.
Substitute dark or white chocolate melts if desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Chocolate Panforte
- Peanut butter short bread
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Spicey Hot Chocolate Mix
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Raspberry & Rosewater Vodka