- 100 grams walnuts
- 100 grams Cashews
- 100 grams almonds
- 50 grams rolled oats
- 100 grams dried apricots
- 150 grams pitted dates
- 100 grams pitted prunes
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 level teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 30 grams Rice malt syrup
- 90 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 20 grams desiccated coconut extra
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place nuts in bowl and roast for 10 minutes at 120 deg sp 1.5-2
Add fruit to bowl and pulse til chopped
Add nuts and remaining ingredients
Put dial to speed 4 for 1 minute..until it forms a paste
Use moisened hands and make into balls and then roll in extra coconut.
You can make them what ever size you like.
Date and Nut Balls
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Fudge Bliss Balls
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Keto Peanut butter Fudge
- Mango and Raspberry Froyo
- Variation Peanut butter brownie Bliss Balls
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Protein Balls - Nut Free
- Cacao Date Truffles
- Knafeh (Middle Eastern Custard Dessert)
- Chocolate Bean Cake (Diabetic Friendly)