- 250 grams Arnott's Chocolate Ripple biscuits, (1 packet)
- 100 grams Butter, (cubed)
- 150 grams white sugar
- 500 grams cream cheese, cubed
- 60 grams sour cream
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon Red food colouring
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Vanilla Essence/Extract
Preheat oven to 160oC and line a slice tray with baking paper.
Melt butter 40 sec / 50oC / speed 4
Add biscuits and combine with the butter 15 sec / speed 8. Scrape the sides of the bowl. Lock the lid back into position and press turbo a couple of times to form crumbs for your base. Pour the biscuit crumbs into a slice tin and using the back of a spoon, press down the crumbs to distribute and form a smooth base.
Bake base for 8 minutes and then remove from the oven to cool completely. DO NOT TURN OFF YOUR OVEN, instead increase the temp to 180oC
Mill sugar 10 sec / speed 9 then scrape the sides of the bowl.
Add cream cheese and sour cream and mix 10 sec / speed 5 then scrape the sides of the bowl.
Add eggs, cocoa powder, vanilla essence and salt into the TM bowl and mix 20 sec / speed 5. Scrape the sides of the bowl again.
Add the red food colouring and continue to mix on speed 4 until no colour streaks appear and everything is mixed together.
Pour batter on top of prepared biscuit base and spread the filling out to create an even layer. Bake for 25 – 30 minutes or until set. Allow to cool to room temperature before transferring to the fridge to cool completely.
When ready to serve, carefully remove from its tin and slice into even pieces. Dust pieces with powdered sugar.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc peanut butter balls
- 3 ingredient vanilla ice-cream
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free