- 100 gram raw sugar
- 275 grams mixed frozen berries
- 30 gram water
- 80 grams Butter
- 75 grams Self Raising Flour
- 35 grams dessicated coconut
- 2 eggs
- 80 grams coconut cream
- 100 grams raw sugar
Place sugar and water in TM bowl and heat for 2 min/90C/speed 2. Add berries and cook 3 min/90C//speed 2. Set aside syrup in bowl and rinse Thermomix bowl.
Place 12 silicone cupcake moulds in your varoma dish and tray. Spoon berries amongst moulds and reserve syrup.
3. Add butter to TM bowl and melt 2 min/60C/speed 3. Add all remaining pudding ingredients into TM bowl and mix 20 sec/speed 4. Scrape down sides and mix for a further 10 sec or until combined.
4. Spoon mixture between moulds.
5. Rinse out TM bowl and add 1ltr of warm/hot water to bowl. Set Varoma on top of bowl and steam for 20 min/Varoma/speed 2.
6. Turn out puddings onto individual serving plates and drizzle berry syrup over the top.
7. Delicious served with double cream or a scoop of vanilla icecream.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc peanut butter balls
- 3 ingredient vanilla ice-cream
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free