- 6 pods cardamom
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 25 grams Rapadura or Raw Sugar
- 0.12 grams stevia (2 scoops) or add additional 25g rapadura
- 35 grams cornflour
- 2 free range eggs
- 500 grams rice milk (or preferred milk)
Crush cardamom pods to remove seeds and discard the shells.
Place cardamom seeds, coffee, sugar, stevia and cornflour into mixing bowl and pulverise 30 sec/speed 9. Scrape down sides of the bowl.
Add the eggs and milk and cook for 7 min/90°/speed 4.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Christmas Pudding - Gluten Free or Regular
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cheesecake
- Variation Stewed Rhubarb and Apple
- Basque Cheesecake
- Paleo dates, macadamia and cacao bliss balls
- Vegan Sweet Potato Waffles
- Choc Mint Hummus
- Sticky Date Pudding with Caramel Sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Macarons with White Chocolate and Raspberry Ganache
- TLC Buttercream
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Orange, Basil and Chicken Risotto
- Spiced Plum Quinoa
- Blueberry Quinoa with Cinnamon and Honey
- Sugar Free Tomato Sauce
- Plum, Nettle and Honey Juice
- Banana, Date and Cardamom Muffins
- Apricot and Ginger Bliss Balls
- Lemon Yoghurt Cake
- Date and Macadamia Bliss Balls
- Sugar Free Lemonade with Verjuice
- Pear and Blueberry Muffins with Hidden Greens
- Curried Tuna & Rice
- Mum's Shortbread
- CARLY'S GLUTEN FREE BREAD
- Hokkien Noodle and Turkey Stri-fry
- Rhubarb curd
- Tear drop cake - Merengue Cheesecake
- Cheese Sauce (for corned beef)
- Ginger sponge roll with honey cream and jam
- Tomato relish
- "No Mac" Sweet and Sour sauce
- Chilli Con Quesso
- Chicken in Peanut Sauce