- 75 grams Macadamia Nuts or Natural Almonds
- 75 grams dried cranberries or cherries
- 35 grams Pistacho nuts
- 6 medjool dates, Pitted
- 1 lemon, for zest & half for juice
- 1 pinch salt
- Dessicated coconut for coating, Optional
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Clean and peel lemon and place skin into bowl.
Zest 10 sec / Speed 7
Add juice of half the lemon and the remaining ingredients into bowl and blitz 10 sec / Speed 7
Blitz for longer if you want a smoother consistency
Roll teaspoons of mixture into ball and coat in coconut (if using).
Store in fridge or freeze.
You can use dried cherries instead of cranberries and natural almonds instead of macadamias.
Will keep for a couple of weeks in the fridge or a month in the freezer
Great idea for Christmas plates as there are flecks of red & green from cranberries and pistachios.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc peanut butter balls
- 3 ingredient vanilla ice-cream
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free