- 40 grams raw sugar
- 50 grams cornflour
- 2 eggs
- 500 grams milk, oat
1. Place sugar into mixing bowl and mill 20 sec/speed 9. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
2. Add cornflour, eggs and oat milk, then start "thicken" mode/80 degrees celsius for approximately 12 mins. Serve with Mulberry Crumble.
If preferred, use almond or soy milk. For a runnier custard, use 30g flour instead.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Ice Cream
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Variation Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Creamy Leche Flan
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- Chia Custard Pudding - adapted from Pete Evans recipe (Paleo)
- Thermo Cazza's Rocky Road
- Berry Yogurt Sorbet
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Passionfruit Sponge Cake
- Nutella Stuffed Choc Chip Cookies
- Portuguese tarts
- Healthy Apple and Custard Crumble
- Quick Honey Chicken
- Chillean Empanadas
- The perfect lemon tart
- Berry Baked Cheesecake