- 80 g Butter
- 100 g brown sugar
- 150 g Self Raising Flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa
- 125 g Milk
- 1 egg
- 75 g brown sugar
- 2 tbsp cocoa
- 315 g Boiling water
8Recipe is created for
Pre-heat fan forced oven to 180deg
Prepare 8cup capacity dish with oil spray or butter
Melt room temp butter for 2 mins 60deg speed 2
Add remainder of ingredients and mix for 10sec speed 4
Scrape sides of bowl and mix further 20sec speed 4 or until you have a smooth consistency
Pour pudding mix into pre-prepared dish
Sprinkle Brown Sugar & Cocoa over pudding
Pour boiling water over entire contents
Bake in oven for 35-40mins
Serve with berries/cream/ice-cream or anything your valentine may desire! ❤️❤️❤️
Accessories you need
Hope you enjoy as much as my family do!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc peanut butter balls
- 3 ingredient vanilla ice-cream
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free