- 120 grams Butter
- 60 grams golden syrup
- 15 grams Liquid Glucose Syrup
- 100 grams brown sugar
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk - 395g
- 2 heaped tablespoons cocoa
- 30 grams dark rum
- 30 grams Mixed raisons, currants and prunes
- 200 grams dark chocolate
1. Grease and line a 20cm square cake tin with baking paper
2. Place rum and fruit into small jug and gently warm in microwave for 30 seconds. Stir.
3. Place butter, condensed milk, golden syrup, glucose syrup, cocoa and brown sugar in TM bowl - 5 min 50C SP1
4. Increase temperature to 70C 5min SP1 (MC off)
5. Increase temperature to varoma, 13 mins SP 3 (MC off)
6. Add in chocolate and the rum poured off from the fruit 2 mins SP2 (MC on)
7. Pour into prepared square pan and add the fruit.
8. Let the mix cool for 60 mins on the bench. Cover and place in fridge for a few hours.
9. Scoop into balls and roll in extra cocoa.
Steps to yummy chocolaty heaven
Accessories you need
Great for Christmas presents or cheeky late night snacks
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Grain free chocolate mud cake cupcakes
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Nut butter Porridge
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry