- 115 g caster sugar
- 130 g self-raising flour, sifted
- 2 eggs
- 125 g Butter
- 400 g tinned apple, (half an 800g tin)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 35 g slivered almonds, (plus extra for dusting)
- 1 tbsp cinnamon sugar
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees (fan forced). Grease a medium-sized cake tin and set aside.
- Place butter in bowl. Melt 3 mins/55 degrees/speed 2.
- Add all other ingredients except for cinnamon sugar. Mix 5 seconds/speed 2. Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula and repeat.
- Place batter in greased tin. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar and extra slivered almonds.
- Bake for about 30 minutes until golden brown. Serve warm with cream or ice cream.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc peanut butter balls
- 3 ingredient vanilla ice-cream
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free