- 200 grams raw sugar
- 50 grams brown sugar
- 50 grams Butter, room temperature
- 200 grams TM peanut butter
- 200 grams milk chocolate, broken into small pieces
- 100 grams dark chocolate, broken into small pieces
Mill Raw Sugar for 1 min/Speed 9. Allow to cool slightly and mill for a further minute. Scrape down sides.
Add Brown Sugar, Butter & Peanut Butter and mix for 10-15 secs/Speed 6.
Roll teaspoonfuls of mixture into small balls and press into lined trays, repeat until mixture is finished.
In a clean, dry TM Bowl, grate chocolates for 10 secs/Speed 8, and then melt for 2 mins/60 degrees/Speed 3. Allow to cool slightly.
Spoon chocolate into each casing to cover the golden bases. Decorate as you pleae and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to set before serving.
These make a great little Chrissie Gift, sprinkle on some edible glitter and spread the cheers.
They can keep in the fridge for 2-3 weeks in an airtight container. But they've never lasted that long in our fridge
This is a converted recipe from Nigella Lawson's (super awesome) book, "Nigella Christmas"
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Steamed Fish Curry (Hor Mok)
- Thai Curry Paste 101 (Kaeng Kua)
- Chilli & Kaffir Fish and Prawns with Coconut Lime Rice
- Three Cheese Blinis with Herbed Creme
- Deconstructed White Chocolate Cheesecake
- Cajun Chicken with Truffled Polenta and Guacamole
- Banana & Coconut Pancakes with Coconut Cream Syrup
- Tomato & Thyme Relish
- Lime self saucing pudding
- Pumpkin Soup
- Lemon [or] Orange Cake
- Custard Cake
- Butter Ganache
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel Mars Bar Slice
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Vanilla Slice Italian
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Viennese whirls
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay