- 470 grams Bananas ripe, Aprox
- 520 grams hot water
- 2.5 teaspoons bi-card soda
- 200 grams brown sugar
- 120 grams Butter unsalted
- 280 grams Self Raising Flour
- 280 grams brown sugar
- 200 grams Butter
- 500 grams fresh cream, NOT WHIPPING CREAM
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
Recipe is created for
1) Pre heat oven to 180c. Grease a lasagne tin with cooking spray.
2) Add bananas, boiling water, soda, sugar and butter and process on speed 6-7 for aprox 10-15 seconds.
3) Scrape down sides and then add the flour. Process on speed 4 until all combined.
4) Pour into already prepared tin and place in hot oven. Depending on ovens it can take anywhere between 25 and 35 minutes. It is fully cooked when a knife comes out clean after placing it into the cake.
1) Place all ingredients into thermomix bowl and cook on 80c, speed 1 for 4 minutes, or until butter has melted.
2) Cook for another 3-4 minutes on speed 3. Now you can either pour over your cake while still warm or place this sauce into the fridge to go firm.
This sauce can be reaheated the next day in your thermomix and takes aprox 1 minute on 90c speed 2.
Egg Free Banana cake
every oven is different, I cooked this again in a friends oven and it turned out beautiful, however it took about 1 hour to cook in her oven.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Filipino Pandesal
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Donut ice-cream
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Melting Moments