- 220 grams Butter
- 300 grams cream
- 300 grams brown sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence/Extract
- 120 grams Butter
- 120 grams sugar
- 2 Eggs., (whisk lightly with a fork)
- 200 grams flour, (soft/standard)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 60 grams Milk, (lukewarm)
- 3 Large Feijoas, (peeled and diced/chopped)
Caramel Sauce: Place all ingredients in the Thermomix bowl and cook for 10 minutes on Varoma. Set aside to cool.
Puddings:Place butter and sugar into bowl and cream on 3 for 15 seconds . Scrape down and repeat while adding eggs through the lid. Scrape down and add the flour, baking powder, salt and milk. Mix on for 15 seconds. Scrape down.
Grease 6-8 small pudding moulds (I used 8 x 120ml plastic moulds). Place 1 Tbsp of caramel sauce in the bottom and top with 1 Tbsp chopped feijoas. Fill with the pudding mix to 2/3rds full. Cover each mould securely with foil and place in the base of the Varoma. Place lid on and steam on Varoma for 45 minutes. Unmold and turn out puddings. Top with more caramel sauce and serve with custard or whipped cream.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vanilla Fudge
- Chocolate caramel coconut balls
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee
- Peanutbutter choc chip cookie
- Vanilla Fudge
- Garlic Soup
- Blue Cheese and Caper Butter
- Venetian Biscuits
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Roasted Carrot & Garlic Dip
- Calamansi Jam/Marmalade
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Pumpkin spiced cookies