- 300 g Feijoas, peeled
- 50 g water
- 1/2 c chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp Raw Honey, or sweetener of your choice
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Paste / essence
- 1 pinch salt
- 400ml coconut milk, (1 can) or make your own
- fresh fruit, mint to decorate
Place Feijoa flesh into TM bowl, purèe 5 sec/ speed 7.
Add water, cook 5 minutes/ 90*C/ speed 3-4.
Add all other ingredients, mix together 10 sec/ speed 5.
Pour into individual glass dishes, let cool down
at room temperature (this helps with the thickening action
of the chia seeds), then refrigerate over night
or at least 2 hours!
You can use any chia variety, I prefer black seeds as they provide a nice contrast in a glass bowl.
Decorate with fresh fruit, sprigs of mint, grated chocolate, etc.
Delicious with berry purèe instead of the feijoas!
Experiment with leaving out the coconut milk and adding a bit of lemon juice and some apple juice to get a similar volume!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Almond Butter Fudge
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Guilt-free vegan Chocolate Balls
- Rocky Road
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
- Macha Blancmange
- Strawberry and pear pancakes
- Orange and Poppy Seed Energy Balls
- Sticky Date Baked Cheesecake
- 4 ingredient Crunchie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Date, Walnut and Ginger Loaf
- Sweet potato, Carrot and Apple Puree
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Maltese Baked Rice
- Pork apple & fennel meatloaf
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Variation Apricot Chicken