- 300 g Feijoas, peeled
- 50 g water
- 1/2 c chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp Raw Honey, or sweetener of your choice
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Paste / essence
- 1 pinch salt
- 400ml coconut milk, (1 can) or make your own
- fresh fruit, mint to decorate
Place Feijoa flesh into TM bowl, purèe 5 sec/ speed 7.
Add water, cook 5 minutes/ 90*C/ speed 3-4.
Add all other ingredients, mix together 10 sec/ speed 5.
Pour into individual glass dishes, let cool down
at room temperature (this helps with the thickening action
of the chia seeds), then refrigerate over night
or at least 2 hours!
You can use any chia variety, I prefer black seeds as they provide a nice contrast in a glass bowl.
Decorate with fresh fruit, sprigs of mint, grated chocolate, etc.
Delicious with berry purèe instead of the feijoas!
Experiment with leaving out the coconut milk and adding a bit of lemon juice and some apple juice to get a similar volume!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vanilla Slice
- Vanilla Fudge
- Chocolate caramel coconut balls
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- Teriyaki Chicken - 20 minute quick meal
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Yuzu Mayonnaise
- Graff - Macedonian Bean soup recipe
- Baked Cottage Cheese crepes
- coconut milk, for cream, see tips
- Garlic Soup
- Blue Cheese and Caper Butter
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Roasted Carrot & Garlic Dip
- Peanut Salad Dressing Recipes
- Sweet Potato & Lentil Soup