- 300 g Feijoas, peeled
- 50 g water
- 1/2 c chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp Raw Honey, or sweetener of your choice
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Paste / essence
- 1 pinch salt
- 400ml coconut milk, (1 can) or make your own
- fresh fruit, mint to decorate
Place Feijoa flesh into TM bowl, purèe 5 sec/ speed 7.
Add water, cook 5 minutes/ 90*C/ speed 3-4.
Add all other ingredients, mix together 10 sec/ speed 5.
Pour into individual glass dishes, let cool down
at room temperature (this helps with the thickening action
of the chia seeds), then refrigerate over night
or at least 2 hours!
You can use any chia variety, I prefer black seeds as they provide a nice contrast in a glass bowl.
Decorate with fresh fruit, sprigs of mint, grated chocolate, etc.
Delicious with berry purèe instead of the feijoas!
Experiment with leaving out the coconut milk and adding a bit of lemon juice and some apple juice to get a similar volume!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Bread & Butter Pickles
- Vegan Brazilian 'No-Cheese' Puffs
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- Bakso Goreng (Fried Meatball)
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Chedar Cheese Spread (Like Cheez Whizz)
- Filipino Pandesal
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Vegan Lemon Curd