- 300 g Feijoas, peeled
- 50 g water
- 1/2 c chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp Raw Honey, or sweetener of your choice
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Paste / essence
- 1 pinch salt
- 400ml coconut milk, (1 can) or make your own
- fresh fruit, mint to decorate
Place Feijoa flesh into TM bowl, purèe 5 sec/ speed 7.
Add water, cook 5 minutes/ 90*C/ speed 3-4.
Add all other ingredients, mix together 10 sec/ speed 5.
Pour into individual glass dishes, let cool down
at room temperature (this helps with the thickening action
of the chia seeds), then refrigerate over night
or at least 2 hours!
You can use any chia variety, I prefer black seeds as they provide a nice contrast in a glass bowl.
Decorate with fresh fruit, sprigs of mint, grated chocolate, etc.
Delicious with berry purèe instead of the feijoas!
Experiment with leaving out the coconut milk and adding a bit of lemon juice and some apple juice to get a similar volume!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE
- Cherry ripe ice-cream slice
- Creamy Vanilla Ice-cream
- Nutella chocolate mousse
- Chocolate crackle Caramel slice
- Quick Cacao & Peppermint Bliss Balls - Nut & Dairy Free
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Honey Jumble Cake
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- ❤Spinach & fetta and pull-apart bread❤
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Swirl Layered Mooncake