- 300 g Feijoas, peeled
- 50 g water
- 1/2 c chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp Raw Honey, or sweetener of your choice
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Paste / essence
- 1 pinch salt
- 400ml coconut milk, (1 can) or make your own
- fresh fruit, mint to decorate
Place Feijoa flesh into TM bowl, purèe 5 sec/ speed 7.
Add water, cook 5 minutes/ 90*C/ speed 3-4.
Add all other ingredients, mix together 10 sec/ speed 5.
Pour into individual glass dishes, let cool down
at room temperature (this helps with the thickening action
of the chia seeds), then refrigerate over night
or at least 2 hours!
You can use any chia variety, I prefer black seeds as they provide a nice contrast in a glass bowl.
Decorate with fresh fruit, sprigs of mint, grated chocolate, etc.
Delicious with berry purèe instead of the feijoas!
Experiment with leaving out the coconut milk and adding a bit of lemon juice and some apple juice to get a similar volume!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Vegan Pesto
- Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls
- Baby banana oatmeal
- Jakel's Moreish Caramel Mud Cake