- 15 g Rice malt syrup
- 90 g Butter
- 400 g Unsweetened Coconut/Almond Milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 250 g Gluten Free SR Flour
Add butter & rice malt syrup to TMX bowl and melt for 1 minute at 90° on soft speed
Add coconut/almond milk, vanilla bean paste and eggs to TMX bowl and beat for 10 seconds on speed 4.
Add remaining ingredients and mix for 10 seconds on speed 6
Cook as per your waffle maker instructions. Enjoy!
Add fresh berries and spread like jam Yum!
Vanilla essence instead of paste
Any dairy free milk (unsweetened)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Chick
- Ciabatta - What Caroline Cooked
- Beef Burger Patties
- Paleo/keto Cajun chicken snitty & slaw
- Pizza dough
- Warm leek and cashew dip
- Sugar Free Lemon Curd/Butter
- David's Dhall
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Top Deck Caramel Crunch
- Fluffy Keto Cheesecake with Gin infused Lemon Curd
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice