- 15 g Rice malt syrup
- 90 g Butter
- 400 g Unsweetened Coconut/Almond Milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 250 g Gluten Free SR Flour
Add butter & rice malt syrup to TMX bowl and melt for 1 minute at 90° on soft speed
Add coconut/almond milk, vanilla bean paste and eggs to TMX bowl and beat for 10 seconds on speed 4.
Add remaining ingredients and mix for 10 seconds on speed 6
Cook as per your waffle maker instructions. Enjoy!
Add fresh berries and spread like jam :-) Yum!
Vanilla essence instead of paste
Any dairy free milk (unsweetened)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Almond Butter Fudge
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Guilt-free vegan Chocolate Balls
- Rocky Road
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
- Macha Blancmange
- Strawberry and pear pancakes
- Orange and Poppy Seed Energy Balls
- Sticky Date Baked Cheesecake
- 4 ingredient Crunchie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Date, Walnut and Ginger Loaf
- Baked Bubbly Muesli Bars
- Budget Brownie
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Pork apple & fennel meatloaf
- Chocolate LCM bars - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Variation Apricot Chicken