- 15 g Rice malt syrup
- 90 g Butter
- 400 g Unsweetened Coconut/Almond Milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 250 g Gluten Free SR Flour
Add butter & rice malt syrup to TMX bowl and melt for 1 minute at 90° on soft speed
Add coconut/almond milk, vanilla bean paste and eggs to TMX bowl and beat for 10 seconds on speed 4.
Add remaining ingredients and mix for 10 seconds on speed 6
Cook as per your waffle maker instructions. Enjoy!
Add fresh berries and spread like jam Yum!
Vanilla essence instead of paste
Any dairy free milk (unsweetened)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Orange, cacao and poppy seed bliss balls
- Healthy Coconut Custard
- Hot Cross Bun Bliss Balls
- Cheesecake filled Easter eggs
- Chocolate weetbix balls
- No Melt Buttercream icing for the Tropics
- Gut Loving Strawberry & Coconut Gummies
- The Best Buttercream Icing
- Lemon Lime Bliss Balls, Dairy Free, Vegan, DoTerra
- Salted Caramilk Slice
- Mini Choc-Raspberry Tarts
- Lemon Energy Balls
- Gluten Free Choc Chip Cookies
- Penny’s protein packed choc chip cookies
- Raspberry tartlets
- PRAWN SAGANAKI WITH FETA - INDIAN STYLE
- Healthy Banana Flapjacks
- Gluten Free Buttercake
- 60 minute lunch rolls
- Date and Walnut Roll
- Variation Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Hunters Swiss Meringue Buttercream
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate