- 15 g Rice malt syrup
- 90 g Butter
- 400 g Unsweetened Coconut/Almond Milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 250 g Gluten Free SR Flour
Add butter & rice malt syrup to TMX bowl and melt for 1 minute at 90° on soft speed
Add coconut/almond milk, vanilla bean paste and eggs to TMX bowl and beat for 10 seconds on speed 4.
Add remaining ingredients and mix for 10 seconds on speed 6
Cook as per your waffle maker instructions. Enjoy!
Add fresh berries and spread like jam Yum!
Vanilla essence instead of paste
Any dairy free milk (unsweetened)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raspberry Coconut Dessert Bowl
- Mango ice cream, sugar free and dairy free
- Protein banana ice cream
- Easy Vanilla Icecream
- Chocolate summer cups
- Dairy Free Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake with Raspberry Jelly
- Vegan Choc Orange Bliss Balls (GF)
- Vegan Choc Mint Bliss Balls (GF)
- Vegan Banana Protein Pancakes
- Nutella Fudge