- 2 Limes, Juice
- 110 grams castor sugar
- 80 grams Butter
- 2 Eggs.
- 600 grams pure cream
- 400 grams sweetened condensed milk
Insert butterfly into TM bowl and add all the ingredients. Cook for 8 minutes at 80 degrees C on speed 3.
Check to see if mixture coats back of spoon - if not cook for a further 2-3 minutes or until thickened.
Let mixture cool completely before adding to vanilla icecream mixture.
Creamy Vanilla Icecream Preparation
Chill the condensed milk and the cream in the fridge until quite cold.
Insert butterfly into cold cleaned TM bowl and add cream and condensed milk.
Whip on speed 4 until soft peaks form (normally takes about 40 seconds but check after 20 seconds).
Lime Curd Icecream
Place ice cream mixture into a plastic container. Swirl the lime curd through the mixture and place lid on and store in freezer.
This mixture will set rock hard. For an indulgent treat remove from freezer and let sit out on bench for 5 minutes before scooping out to serve.
Lime Curd Preparation
Yummo!! This is rich so small portions recommended. ADDICTIVE!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Easy vegan chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Ricotta Cannoli Cake
- Moist Coconut Cupcakes with "Coconut Ice" Frosting
- Gluten Free Crackers
- Blueberry Croissant Pudding
- Chicken with Sun Dried Tomato Cream Sauce
- Healthy Choc Topped Mini Mint Cheesecakes
- Cabernet Cranberry and Blueberry Sauce
- Fresh Lime Chickpea Drizzle Cake
- Fresh Lime Custard Cream Butter Cake
- Fresh Lime Almond Torte
- Lemon Custard Cream Butter Cake
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Churros - Gluten free
- BEST EVER RICH CHRISTMAS CAKE
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Streusal Berry Muffins
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls