- 80 g macadamia nuts
- 10 g chia seeds
- 50 g dates
- 20 g Goji Berries
- 100 g coconut oil
- 20 g cocoa powder
- 20 g Raw Honey
- pinch salt
1. Add macadamia nuts, chia seeds, dates & goji berries to mixing bowl. Turbo x 3 or until desired consistency... I like it chunky! Set aside. No need to clean bowl.
2. Add coconut oil, cocoa powder, raw honey and a pinch of salt to mixing bowl. 5min 37deg sp2
3. Pour cocao sauce into lined tin (i used 28x15cm tin) then spread remaining ingredients which was set aside evenly over the top of cocao sauce and pop into freezer.
4. It only takes about 10-15 minutes to set. Take it out, chop into approx 24 bite size pieces and store in an air tight container in the freezer. Then enjoy a sweet hit on the run!!
Add some coconut for something different!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peppermint Choc Chip Ice Cream
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice
- VEGAN Cranberry & Vanilla Protein Balls
- Raw Caramel Nut Slice
- Chocolate,Ginger and Orange Bliss Balls / Protein Balls
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Halawet El Rez
- Maple Pancakes
- Pear sorbet
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Choc Hazelnut Bliss Balls
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Cheats kousa
- Char Kuey Teow