- 80 g macadamia nuts
- 10 g chia seeds
- 50 g dates
- 20 g Goji Berries
- 100 g coconut oil
- 20 g cocoa powder
- 20 g Raw Honey
- pinch salt
1. Add macadamia nuts, chia seeds, dates & goji berries to mixing bowl. Turbo x 3 or until desired consistency... I like it chunky! Set aside. No need to clean bowl.
2. Add coconut oil, cocoa powder, raw honey and a pinch of salt to mixing bowl. 5min 37deg sp2
3. Pour cocao sauce into lined tin (i used 28x15cm tin) then spread remaining ingredients which was set aside evenly over the top of cocao sauce and pop into freezer.
4. It only takes about 10-15 minutes to set. Take it out, chop into approx 24 bite size pieces and store in an air tight container in the freezer. Then enjoy a sweet hit on the run!!
Add some coconut for something different!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tasty Zesty Lemon Sorbet
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Milo Balls
- Apple Pikelets Egg Free Adaptable
- Choc Mint Fudge
- Strawberry "Yogo"
- Spanish Cream Cheese Flan
- Small Pavlova
- Cheesecake Balls
- Black rice cake
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Tomato Ketchup
- Garlic and Caper Aioli
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Banana & Zucchini Paleo Muffins
- Little piggy faces