- 80 g macadamia nuts
- 10 g chia seeds
- 50 g dates
- 20 g Goji Berries
- 100 g coconut oil
- 20 g cocoa powder
- 20 g Raw Honey
- pinch salt
1. Add macadamia nuts, chia seeds, dates & goji berries to mixing bowl. Turbo x 3 or until desired consistency... I like it chunky! Set aside. No need to clean bowl.
2. Add coconut oil, cocoa powder, raw honey and a pinch of salt to mixing bowl. 5min 37deg sp2
3. Pour cocao sauce into lined tin (i used 28x15cm tin) then spread remaining ingredients which was set aside evenly over the top of cocao sauce and pop into freezer.
4. It only takes about 10-15 minutes to set. Take it out, chop into approx 24 bite size pieces and store in an air tight container in the freezer. Then enjoy a sweet hit on the run!!
Add some coconut for something different!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Real Deli Chicken
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Supersoft Bread
- Variation Never Fail Fluffy Bread
- Mini Cheese and bacon rolls- pie maker
- Ouma's Banana bread
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Raulas beef burgers
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Low carb herb bread
- Whole Banana Bread