- 80 g macadamia nuts
- 10 g chia seeds
- 50 g dates
- 20 g Goji Berries
- 100 g coconut oil
- 20 g cocoa powder
- 20 g Raw Honey
- pinch salt
1. Add macadamia nuts, chia seeds, dates & goji berries to mixing bowl. Turbo x 3 or until desired consistency... I like it chunky! Set aside. No need to clean bowl.
2. Add coconut oil, cocoa powder, raw honey and a pinch of salt to mixing bowl. 5min 37deg sp2
3. Pour cocao sauce into lined tin (i used 28x15cm tin) then spread remaining ingredients which was set aside evenly over the top of cocao sauce and pop into freezer.
4. It only takes about 10-15 minutes to set. Take it out, chop into approx 24 bite size pieces and store in an air tight container in the freezer. Then enjoy a sweet hit on the run!!
Add some coconut for something different!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Pineapple upside down cake
- Choc Bliss Balls
- Refined Sugar Free Chocolate Custard
- Churro Pancakes
- Coconut Panna Cotta with tropical salsa
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Musk Stick Fudge
- Chocolate creams
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Cookie Jar Biscuits
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Cashew Fudge G/F D/F Cane Sugar Free