- 80 g macadamia nuts
- 10 g chia seeds
- 50 g dates
- 20 g Goji Berries
- 100 g coconut oil
- 20 g cocoa powder
- 20 g Raw Honey
- pinch salt
1. Add macadamia nuts, chia seeds, dates & goji berries to mixing bowl. Turbo x 3 or until desired consistency... I like it chunky! Set aside. No need to clean bowl.
2. Add coconut oil, cocoa powder, raw honey and a pinch of salt to mixing bowl. 5min 37deg sp2
3. Pour cocao sauce into lined tin (i used 28x15cm tin) then spread remaining ingredients which was set aside evenly over the top of cocao sauce and pop into freezer.
4. It only takes about 10-15 minutes to set. Take it out, chop into approx 24 bite size pieces and store in an air tight container in the freezer. Then enjoy a sweet hit on the run!!
Add some coconut for something different!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lavender Icecream
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Easy Pancakes
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip