- 3 cm knob fresh ginger, Peeled
- 120 grams almonds
- 75 grams rolled oats
- 75 grams desicated coconut
- 100 grams Butter, Melted
- 170 grams passionfruit pulp, Canned or Fresh
- 90 grams caster sugar
- 80 grams Butter, Cut into pieces
- 2 eggs
- 250 gram block cream cheese, Room Temp &amp; Cut into pieces
- 100 mls Boiling Water
- 1 tbsp Gelatine powder
1h 30minPreparation 1h 30minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Afternoon tea Brunch Snack Supper Autumn Carnival Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter BBQ Birthday Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic New Zealand American Australian Cooking Cooling Easy Low budget Quick Dessert Praline/sweets
Place Ginger into mixing bowl and chop 3 Seconds / Speed 9
Add Almonds, Oats and coconut and mix 3 seconds/ Speed 7
Add melted Butter and mix 30 seconds/ Speed 2
Press mixture into a lined slice tin and refridgerate until set
Insert Butterfly Wisk
Put passionfruit, caster sugar, butter and eggs into the mixing bowl and cook 10 mins/ 80 degrees/ speed 3
Remove butterfly and place mixing bowl into fridge to cool. Cool to 37 degrees.
Mix gelatine powder and boiling water in a small container until disolved
Add cream cheese and disolved gelatine mixture into mixing bowl
Mix 30 seconds / speed 5
Poor mixture ontop of already set base and refridgerate until set
Prep time is taking into account tim for mixture to cool and set
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet