THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 250 g GF, Dairy free packaged Biscuits
- 80 g coconut oil
- 100 g Pitted Dates, dried
- 100 g dried apricots
- 50 g almonds
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 50 g Shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp dessicated coconut for topping
1. Add biscuits and crush for 10 seconds / speed 5 - set aside
2. Add coconut oil, dates, apricots and almonds and chop for 8 seconds / speed 7 - scrape down side of bowl
3. Cook for 5 minutes / 100 degrees / speed 1 - add vanilla in last 30 seconds
4. Add crushed biscuits and shredded coconut and mix 10 seconds / reverse / speed 4
5. Line a slice tin with baking paper and pour mixture in and press down firmly
6. Sprinkle top with dessicated coconut and press again
7. Place in fridge or freezer to set and cut into desired portions
Coconut, Apricot and Date Slice
Accessories you need
Cut slice can be kept in the fridge or freezer and is a nice addition with your coffee or tea.
I have used Macro GF gingernut biscuits for a spicy, tangy taste. Also, Arnotts Rice cookie works beautifully but has milk solids in ingredients.
Can leave the almonds out..I love the extra crunch.
In summer the coconut oil can melt a little if the slice is left out of fridge making slice a little softer but still yummy.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hunters Chocolate Cranberry Protein Slice (No Bake, vegan)
- Tasty Zesty Lemon Sorbet
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Milo Balls
- Apple Pikelets Egg Free Adaptable
- Choc Mint Fudge
- Strawberry "Yogo"
- Spanish Cream Cheese Flan
- Small Pavlova
- Cheesecake Balls