- 60 grams raw sugar
- 25 grams Butter
- 1 --- egg
- 1 dash vanilla extract
- 350 grams Milk
- 1/4 teaspoon bi-carb
- 350 grams Gluten Free SR Flour
Recipe is created for
Add 60g Raw Sugar 3 sec/speed 10.
Add Egg, 25g Butter, 350g Milk and dash of Vanilla Extract to taste. 15 sec/speed 4.
Add 1/4 teaspoon Bi-Carb and 350g Gluten Free Self Raising Flour. 20 sec/speed 5.
Preheat Bluestone pan heat 6.
Add pancake batter to desired size.
Wait till bubbles start to appear and then flip.
Serve with Maple Syrup and Whipped Cream.
Accessories you need
Add more milk if too thick or try less flour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Dr Frank's Paleo Grain Free Bread/Focaccia
- Oatmeal recipe
- Oat and Date Bites
- Kale, spinach and feta pie
- Potato Soup
- Veg Sandwich
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves