- 60 grams raw sugar
- 25 grams Butter
- 1 --- egg
- 1 dash vanilla extract
- 350 grams Milk
- 1/4 teaspoon bi-carb
- 350 grams Gluten Free SR Flour
8Recipe is created for
Add 60g Raw Sugar 3 sec/speed 10.
Add Egg, 25g Butter, 350g Milk and dash of Vanilla Extract to taste. 15 sec/speed 4.
Add 1/4 teaspoon Bi-Carb and 350g Gluten Free Self Raising Flour. 20 sec/speed 5.
Preheat Bluestone pan heat 6.
Add pancake batter to desired size.
Wait till bubbles start to appear and then flip.
Serve with Maple Syrup and Whipped Cream.
Accessories you need
Add more milk if too thick or try less flour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raspberry Coconut Dessert Bowl
- Mango ice cream, sugar free and dairy free
- Protein banana ice cream
- Easy Vanilla Icecream
- Chocolate summer cups
- Dairy Free Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake with Raspberry Jelly
- Vegan Choc Orange Bliss Balls (GF)
- Vegan Choc Mint Bliss Balls (GF)
- Vegan Banana Protein Pancakes
- Nutella Fudge