- 60 grams raw sugar
- 25 grams Butter
- 1 --- egg
- 1 dash vanilla extract
- 350 grams Milk
- 1/4 teaspoon bi-carb
- 350 grams Gluten Free SR Flour
Recipe is created for
Add 60g Raw Sugar 3 sec/speed 10.
Add Egg, 25g Butter, 350g Milk and dash of Vanilla Extract to taste. 15 sec/speed 4.
Add 1/4 teaspoon Bi-Carb and 350g Gluten Free Self Raising Flour. 20 sec/speed 5.
Preheat Bluestone pan heat 6.
Add pancake batter to desired size.
Wait till bubbles start to appear and then flip.
Serve with Maple Syrup and Whipped Cream.
Accessories you need
Add more milk if too thick or try less flour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry Tiramisu (kids friendly, no alcohol)
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Green Tea Panna Cotta
- Znoud el sit
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake