- 60 g almonds
- 60 g macadamia nut, roasted, unsalted
- 60 g sunflower seeds
- 60 g dates
- 40 g Cranberries
- 80 g Dried peaches
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 15 g Raw cocoa powder
- 20 g Desiccated Coconut
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
[size= small]Place all ingredients except coconut into bowl and blend for 60 seconds[/b] on speed 9[/b]. Roll into balls then in coconut and refrigerate until firm.[/size]
I like to pop the coconut in a zip-lock bag and place the balls in (maybe 6-8 at a time, or as many as you can fit with room to move), zip up, shake around and hey-presto- done! No need to worry about filling a bowl/plate with coconut and rolling one at a time!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nanna's Tea Cake
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Quick fruit sponge
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Vegan Peanut Butter/Caramel Sauce
- Green Goodness Chocolate Brownie Balls - Paleo & Vegan
- Raw Coconut Rough - paleo & vegan
- Chocolate & Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Raw Blueberry Cashew Cheesecake (Dairy Free)