- 1 avocado, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 banana, peeled and roughty chopped
- 60 grams coconut oil, softened if needed
- 60 grams Maple syrup
- 60 grams raw cacao powder
- 20 grams Protein Powder
- 20 grams du chocolat powder
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add all ingredients to thermomix bowl and blend, 15 seconds, speed 5
- Scrape down and repeat until smooth
- Serve chilled with berries, coconut flakes and coconut yoghurt
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Very Berry Gluten Free Cake
- Gluten Free Banana Pancakes
- Banana oat cookies (dairy free, egg free, nut free)
- Banana, Raspberry & Apple Muffins
- Banana blueberry muffins
- banana, raspberry and white chocolate muffins
- Festive Avacado Dip
- Olive Oil Banana Bread with Nutella Swirls
- Gluten Free, Dairy Free Banana Loaf
- Gluten Free Banana Bread
- Strawberry Carrot Leather
- Banana Date Oatmeal muffins