- 100 g rolled oats
- 100 g carrots, in chunks
- 30 g high omega oil, like flax or chia
- 20 g Maple syrup, or honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- CHOOSE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING
- chia seeds, to coat
- molten chocolate, to coat
- cream cheese icing, to coat
8Recipe is created for
Blitz the oats and carrots for 2 seconds on speed 6.
Add the rest of the ingredients.
Mix for 10 seconds on speed 4 then increase to 6 for 2-3 seconds.
Transfer to a container or bowl and leave in the fridge or bench for 10 minutes. You can shape them right away, but letting them rest gives it time for the mix to become less sticky.
Use a tablespoon or a small ice-cream scoop to get consistent amounts of mix.
For a really decadent treat you can coat them in chocolate for a party. But we like the un-iced version just fine.
Carrot Cake Pops
Extra Special Pops
Accessories you need
You can easily double the recipe. But I prefer to make one batch of these and one of my "raw cookie dough" bites at the same time.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Raspberry Nice Cream Smoothie Bowl
- Gluten Free and Dairy Free Fluffy Banana Pancakes - No added sugar
- Sooji halwa
- Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- lchf lime cheesecake tarts
- Brazen berry blissballs
- Coconut Rice Pudding
- Protein balls
- Maple Nut Clusters
- Raw Caramel Slice
- Chocolate Peanut Butter OMG slice
- Orange Essential Fudge