- 450g mincemeat, vegetarian or suet free
- 3tbs rum or brandy, optional
- 4 eggs, separated
- 175g white sugar
- 300ml double cream
- 50g Butter, unsalted
- 50g muscovado sugar
- 150g golden syrup
- 170g evarourated milk
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- line 2 x i1 litre pudding basins with clingfilm.
place 100g sugar in TM 10secs/ speed10. scrap down sides with spatula.
Insert butterfly whisk and add 4 egg whites and pinch of salt. whisk for 5mins/speed3.5 or untill stiff.
set aside in a bowl to use later and remove butterfly whisk.
place cream in TM 1min/ speed 3 or until it forms soft peaks. Be careful not to overbeat it. Scrape down sides with spatula.
Add egg yolks, meringue and mincemeat 2 mins/ reverse/ speed 3 . using spatula in lid if needed.
Pour into pudding basins, cover with clingfilm and freeze over night.
Meanwhile make the toffee sauce as follows.
Put 75g white sugar and 50g Muscovado sugar in Tm 10 secs/ speed 10.
Add butter and golden syrup 5 mins/80 degrees/speed 4.
Add evaporated milk 10 secs/ speed 3.
Serve sauce hot or cold.
Accessories you need
Ice cream pudding can be frozen for up to one month and toffee sauce will keep in the frige for one month. I usually freeze half the sauce to use later on.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Val's Pavlova
- Estelles Apple Crumble
- Vegan GF Homemade Chocolates
- Nut-free Bliss Balls
- Taste Christmas Cake
- Keto Chocolate Nut Seed balls
- Baked Lemon Curd Cheesecake/s
- MINT CHOC-CHIP NANAIMO BARS
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Wholesome Choco Fix Balls
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Lemon Curd
- Aunty Lizzy’s Butterscotch Tart
- Steamed fish with Ginger and Soy
- Warm Chilli Con Queso Dip
- Variation Dairy & Egg free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Tuna Risotto