- 450g mincemeat, vegetarian or suet free
- 3tbs rum or brandy, optional
- 4 eggs, separated
- 175g white sugar
- 300ml double cream
- 50g Butter, unsalted
- 50g muscovado sugar
- 150g golden syrup
- 170g evarourated milk
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
line 2 x i1 litre pudding basins with clingfilm.
place 100g sugar in TM 10secs/ speed10. scrap down sides with spatula.
Insert butterfly whisk and add 4 egg whites and pinch of salt. whisk for 5mins/speed3.5 or untill stiff.
set aside in a bowl to use later and remove butterfly whisk.
place cream in TM 1min/ speed 3 or until it forms soft peaks. Be careful not to overbeat it. Scrape down sides with spatula.
Add egg yolks, meringue and mincemeat 2 mins/ reverse/ speed 3 . using spatula in lid if needed.
Pour into pudding basins, cover with clingfilm and freeze over night.
Meanwhile make the toffee sauce as follows.
Put 75g white sugar and 50g Muscovado sugar in Tm 10 secs/ speed 10.
Add butter and golden syrup 5 mins/80 degrees/speed 4.
Add evaporated milk 10 secs/ speed 3.
Serve sauce hot or cold.
Ice cream pudding can be frozen for up to one month and toffee sauce will keep in the frige for one month. I usually freeze half the sauce to use later on.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Easy vegan chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Churros - Gluten free
- BEST EVER RICH CHRISTMAS CAKE
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Streusal Berry Muffins
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls