- 80 g Cashews
- 80 g almonds
- 50 g dates
- 80 g sultanas
- 50 g Goji Berries
- 50 g craisons
- 20 g chia seeds
- 20 g pumpkin seeds
- 20 g sunflower seeds
- 20 g linseeds (optional)
- 20 g Coconut Flakes or Shedded/Desiccated
- 20 g Cacoa Nibs
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 50 g coconut oil
- pinch sea salt
Recipe is created for
Line a slice tin with baking paper
Combine all ingredients and blitz sp10 for 15-20sec depending on the consistency you would prefer.
Add mixture to slice tin and use hands to press in.
Refridgerate or put in freezer till hard (about 20 mins -half hr)
Cut into squares and keep in the fridge or freezer.
Accessories you need
If mixture isnt holding together add more coconut oil or a little water.
You can make it a Nut Free slice for school lunches just take out nuts and add more seeds of choice
Other ingredients you could also add include:
Apricots,Dark chocolate, Orange juice, Cacoa Powder, Inchi Inchi berries, Maple, Dried Figs anything you like really
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vanilla Fudge
- Chocolate caramel coconut balls
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee