- 1.5 litres full cream milk
- 170 g rice, medium grain
- 280 g white sugar
- 40 g blossom water
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add the milk and rice (unrinsed) to the thermomix bowl. Insert the measuring cup onto the mixing bowl lid and cook for 30 mins 90deg speed 1 .
Add 280g sugar and 40g of blossom water to the Thermomix Bowl. Place the simmering basket on top of the mixing bowl lid and cook for a further 60 mins 100deg speed 0.5
Once cooled, place in small disposable containers with lids and sprinkle edible flowers or crushed pistachios as a garnish.
(ensure you only put the lids on once they're cooled to avoid condensation)
The lids for containers prevent the top from going hard. You can use glad wrap as a substitute.
You can increase or decrease the amount of sugar you add to the recipe based on your preferences.
The portion size is based on small serving containers. The size of your containers will ultimately affect your portions.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Easy vegan chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Hanne's porcupines
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Satay noodle salad
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Salmon Mornay with rice
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread