- 255g white chocolate
- 200g raw sugar
- 1 can condensed milk
- 125g Butter
- 25g liquid glucose
1. Mill sugar on speed 9 for ten seconds.
2. Add Condensed Milk, Butter and glucose, cook for 100 degrees speed 3 for 8 minutes
3. Add chocolate (remembering to break it into squares) and cook veroma speed 3 for 28 minutes.
4. Line a thin tray with baking paper.
5. Pour into tray and refridgerate.
6. Once set (usally takes about three hours) cut up and eat!
Accessories you need
I advise you to eat this yummy stuff fast, cause if you have any other person in your household then its gonna be gone in 24 hours at the max!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lavender Icecream
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Spaghetti Alfredo
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- raspberry & coconut slice
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns
- Protein bars
- Chocolate Crackle Egg Nests