- 255g white chocolate
- 200g raw sugar
- 1 can condensed milk
- 125g Butter
- 25g liquid glucose
1. Mill sugar on speed 9 for ten seconds.
2. Add Condensed Milk, Butter and glucose, cook for 100 degrees speed 3 for 8 minutes
3. Add chocolate (remembering to break it into squares) and cook veroma speed 3 for 28 minutes.
4. Line a thin tray with baking paper.
5. Pour into tray and refridgerate.
6. Once set (usally takes about three hours) cut up and eat!
Accessories you need
I advise you to eat this yummy stuff fast, cause if you have any other person in your household then its gonna be gone in 24 hours at the max!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Variation Bullet Proof Coffee
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Zopf (Swiss Milk Bread)
- Apple-Cinnamon Choc Chip Muffin
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Nut butter Porridge