- 255g white chocolate
- 200g raw sugar
- 1 can condensed milk
- 125g Butter
- 25g liquid glucose
1. Mill sugar on speed 9 for ten seconds.
2. Add Condensed Milk, Butter and glucose, cook for 100 degrees speed 3 for 8 minutes
3. Add chocolate (remembering to break it into squares) and cook veroma speed 3 for 28 minutes.
4. Line a thin tray with baking paper.
5. Pour into tray and refridgerate.
6. Once set (usally takes about three hours) cut up and eat!
Accessories you need
I advise you to eat this yummy stuff fast, cause if you have any other person in your household then its gonna be gone in 24 hours at the max!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Choc Hazelnut Bliss Balls
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Knefah Cups
- Dutch chocolate pudding
- Steamed date, fig and chocolate puddings with caramel sauce
- Cherry Ripe Balls
- Peppermint Crisp Log
- family sized Apple and raspberry crumble
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Lemonade Scones
- Honey Sriracha Marinade
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- onion sauce
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon