- 130 grams macadamia nuts
- 100 grams Rice malt syrup
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 80 grams puffed brown rice, (can use white, will be crunchier)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Line a medium baking dish with baking paper, set aside
- Place macadamias into mixing bowl and blend 20 sec / speed 7 – (or until smooth paste is formed) scrape down sides half way through
- Take out half of macadamia butter (store in fridge for later use or make more lcms)
- Add syrup, vanilla and salt (if using) to mixing bowl and melt 2 min / 70°c / speed 2
- Add puffed rice and mix well with spatula, ensuring all rice is covered with mixture
- Spread mixture out in prepared dish, press firmly and smooth out mixture using back of spoon
- Place in fridge for 15 min to set, slice into squares/bars, store in airtight container in the fridge
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Paleo, egg free, AIP
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- Tuna Mornay
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Apricot Slice
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade