- 1 package Milk Arrowroot Biscuit, 1/2
- 120 grams Butter
- 750 grams Philadelphia Creamed Cheese
- 1 can Sweeten Condensed Milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 can passionfruit pulp
- 1 level teaspoon Gelatin powder
3h 0minPreparation 2h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place biscuits into bowl, crush 30 sec/speed 8
Extend time if not quite fine enough. Empty into a bowl and melt butter in microwave and pour into biscuit mix and mix thoroughly, if too dry add more melted butter.
line a springform tin with baking paper on bottom and sides. Helps to spray tin so paper sticks and easier to work with.
pour biscuit mix into springform and press densely and evenly over bottom. Chill for 1 to 2 hours.
Make sure bowl cleaned.
chop Philly cheese and place in bowl
add tin condensed milk and lemon juice.
add 1/4 of the tin Passionfruit pulp. Put remaining pulp aside for topping.
mix 30secs/speed 4
pour into chilled base and level off the top. Set aside.
Stir tsp gelatin powder into remaining Passionfruit pulp and mix well.
pour over the top of the cheesecake filling.
place in fridge to set.
Vary the toppings: omit Passionfruit and put jelly on top or lemon butter.
can be served with or without whipped cream.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Deliciously thick Chocolate Custard
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Strawberry Tiramisu (kids friendly, no alcohol)
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Green Tea Panna Cotta
- Znoud el sit
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Quick "Chocolate" Cake - Gluten Free
- Turkish Lentil Soup
- Hong Kong Egg Tart
- Chestnut Swiss Roll
- Best Ever Date Loaf
- Mumble Slice
- Coconut lemon biscuits
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Empanada Pastry
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing