- 1 package Milk Arrowroot Biscuit, 1/2
- 120 grams Butter
- 750 grams Philadelphia Creamed Cheese
- 1 can Sweeten Condensed Milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 can passionfruit pulp
- 1 level teaspoon Gelatin powder
3h 0minPreparation 2h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place biscuits into bowl, crush 30 sec/speed 8
Extend time if not quite fine enough. Empty into a bowl and melt butter in microwave and pour into biscuit mix and mix thoroughly, if too dry add more melted butter.
line a springform tin with baking paper on bottom and sides. Helps to spray tin so paper sticks and easier to work with.
pour biscuit mix into springform and press densely and evenly over bottom. Chill for 1 to 2 hours.
Make sure bowl cleaned.
chop Philly cheese and place in bowl
add tin condensed milk and lemon juice.
add 1/4 of the tin Passionfruit pulp. Put remaining pulp aside for topping.
mix 30secs/speed 4
pour into chilled base and level off the top. Set aside.
Stir tsp gelatin powder into remaining Passionfruit pulp and mix well.
pour over the top of the cheesecake filling.
place in fridge to set.
Vary the toppings: omit Passionfruit and put jelly on top or lemon butter.
can be served with or without whipped cream.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Choc Hazelnut Bliss Balls
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Knefah Cups
- Dutch chocolate pudding
- Steamed date, fig and chocolate puddings with caramel sauce
- Cherry Ripe Balls
- Peppermint Crisp Log
- family sized Apple and raspberry crumble
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Lemonade Scones
- Honey Sriracha Prawns
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- onion sauce
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA