- 100 g Butter
- 1 package Digestive biscuits
- 75 g raw sugar
- 3 teaspoon gelatine power
- 2 tablespoon Boiling water
- 500 g cream cheese
- 500 --- thickened cream, ml
- 180 g Lemon curd EDC pg 147
- 300 g Frozen Berries, if using
- Blitz the digestive biscuits in the TM - 10 secs speed 9.
Add butter and stir on speed 4 60C for 2 min to combine.
Spread over the base of a greased and lined spring pan. Place in fridge to set.
- In a small bowl, mix together the gelatine and the boiling water. In the TM - Mill sugar on speed 9 for 10 sec.
Add 2 x 250g block of cream cheese in cubes. Blend on speed 6 for 5 sec until smooth. Add thickened cream and mix on speed 5 for 10 seconds.
Add the gelatine mix. Mix on speed 6 for 8 secs to combine, raise to 10 for 10 secs to make a very smooth filling.
Spread half of cream cheese mix over biscuit base. Drop heaped tablespoons of lemon curd over mix. Repeat with the rest of the cream cheese mix and remaining lemon curd. Add frozen berries if using. Swirl curd through the cream cheese mix.
Put back into the fridge overnight to set.
- Decorate with fruit over the top .... enjoy !!!
Add 1 cup frozen berries in the last step for a nice variation.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Egg Free Caramel Custard - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Chocolate Hazelnut Protein Balls
- Rice Bubble Slice - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Apricot & coconut bites
- Pear Crumble - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Val's Pavlova
- Estelles Apple Crumble
- Vegan GF Homemade Chocolates
- Nut-free Bliss Balls
- Taste Christmas Cake
- Keto Chocolate Nut Seed balls