- 250 g Biscuit
- 80 g Butter
- 1/2 --- Cup, Sugar
- 2 tsp gelatine
- 2 tablespoon cold water
- 250 g cream cheese
- 250 g either plain Yoghurt, or Sour Cream
- 3 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Recipe is created for
1. Crush biscuits 10 sec / Speed 7 (less time for a chunkier crumb or higher speed for a finer crumb).
2. Set crumb aside in a separate bowl.
3. Place butter in to mixing bowl and melt for 2 min / 60oC / Speed ❷ / "Counter-clockwise operation" .
4. Add reserved biscuit crumb and mix for 20 sec / Speed ❹ / "Counter-clockwise operation" – scrape down sides of bowl and mix for a further 20 sec / Speed ❷ / "Counter-clockwise operation" .
5. Press mixture in to bottom of prepared tin and place in fridge until required.
1. Combine Gelatine and water in a microwave proof bowl. Set aside to swell for 10 minutes.
2. Place sugar in to clean, dry mixing bowl and mill for 30 sec / Speed ❺.
3. Add cream cheese and mix for 30 sec / Speed ❺or until mixture is very smooth. Scrape down bowl.
4. Add the Yoghurt (or Sour Cream) and mix for 30 sec / Speed ❺ or until mixture is well combined and smooth. Scrape down bowl.
5. Add Lemon Juice and Vanilla Extract and mix for 10 sec / Speed ❹.
6. Warm gelatine for 10 secs in microwave and add to the filling mixture. Mix for 10 sec / Speed ❹.Scrape down and mix for a further 5 sec / Speed ❹.
7. Spread filling over the Base and place in fridge for a minimum of 1-2 hours to thoroughly chill before serving.
Accessories you need
Instead of making 1 big cheesecake, consider making individual sized cheesecakes using a ramakin or similar container. It makes for a nicer presentation and then you know each person is getting the same portion size.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Donut ice-cream
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Melting Moments
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Curried sausages
- Chocolate Malteser Slice
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies