- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 2 tablespoons raw sugar
- 2 tablespoons full cream milk
- 1 large egg
- 200 grams Self Raising Flour
- 3 --- egg yolks
- 3 --- Large lemons
- 85 grams Butter
- 255 grams raw sugar
- 250 grams caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon Instant Gelatin
- 1 --- Cup water
1h 25minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place butter, sugar, milk, egg and the self raising flour into the mixing bowl. Combine ingredients for 10 sec on speed 3 with the measuring cuo in.
Line a slice tray with baking paper and add mixture to the tray. Spread the mixture thinly over the tray as it will rise when cooking.
If there is any mixture still stuck to the blades place the lid with the measuring cup back on and blitz for a few seconds on speed 7. Scrape the remaining mixture out and add to the tray.
Bake in the oven on 170 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Clean and dry the mixing bowl for the next step.
- Add the egg yolks and beat for 5 seconds on speed 4.
Add the juice of 3 large lemons and the zest of 1 lemon, butter and sugar to the bowl.
Add lid and measuring cup and cook for 25 minutes at 80 degrees on speed 3.5.
The mixture should be quite a thick consistency. If it is still too runny add another 5 minutes to the cook time.
Add lemon curd to the biscuit base evenly.
Clean and dry the mixing bowl.
- Place the butterfly whisk into the bowl.
Place the gelatin, hot water and castor sugar into the bowl. Whisk for 10 minutes on speed 4. It should be quite a thick marshmallow consistency. Add 3 minutes at a time to the mixing time to achieve desired results.
- Leave to set on counter. When cool enough transfer the slice to the refrigerator to set further. Place into an air tight container and store in the refrigerator.
Accessories you need
Sprinkle dessicated coconut or icing sugar over the marshmallow topping as it can be a little sticky without it.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Donut ice-cream
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Melting Moments
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Curried sausages
- Chocolate Malteser Slice
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies