- 170 g sweetened condensed milk
- 100 g Butter
- 200 g Wheatmeal or Granita biscuits
- 85 g desicated coconut
- 2 teaspoons Finely grated lemon rind
- 250 g Icing sugar mixture
- 40 g softened butter
- 2 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
Recipe is created for
1. Grease and line the slab pan with butter abd baking paper - ensure the ends overhang by at least 2cm (you will use the overhang to lift the slice from the pan in one piece).
2. Place biscuits in TM bowl and process on speed 5 for 8 seconds.
3. Remove biscuit crumbs from TM bowl and set aside.
4. Place condensed milk and butter in TM bowl and cook at heat 60 for 6 minutes at speed soft.
5. Place crumbs, coconut and lemon rind in the TM bowl with hot butter mixture. Combine at speed 5 for 5 seconds, then kneed for 30 seconds.
6. Press biscuit mixture into prepared pan.
7. Allow base to set in the refrigerator for 1 to 1.5hours (until hard)
8. Once the base has set, in a clean TM bowl the icing mixture can be made.
9. Place softened butter, icing mixture and lemon juice in TM bowl and combine at speed 5 for 1 minute.
10. Scrape down sides and mix for a further 1.5 minutes at speed 5.
11. Spread mixture on set base and refrigerate for a further 30 minutes.
12. Slice and serve.
Lemon Slice Base
Lemon Slice Icing
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Sweet Chocolate Log or Balls
- Gluten Free Butterscotch Self-saucing Pudding
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Melting Moments
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Curried sausages
- Chocolate Malteser Slice
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Jam drop biscuits
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Sticky Date Slice
- Rhubarb and Strawberry Cake with Crumble