- 1 package Marie biscuits
- 140 g Butter
- 1/2 can condensed milk
- 80 g desicatted coconut
- 1 peeled rind of a lemon
- 150g icing sugar
- 1 Juice of a lemon
- 1 tbsp milk
- warm water (if needed)
Recipe is created for
· Place rind in tmx bowl and blitz 10 seconds speed 9. Add biscuits and coconut and blitz 7 seconds speed 9. Set aside.
· Place butter and condensed milk in TMX bowl and melt 1 min 60 deg speed 2.
· Add dry mixture to butter mixture. Mix 10 seconds speed 4.
· Press into a greased slice tin.
· Place all ingredients in TMX bowl and mix together speed 3 20 seconds to make icing. Consistency needs to be fairly thick but spreadable. (If too thick add warm water. If too thin add more icing sugar).
· Spread icing onto biscuit mixture.
· Sprinkle with coconut.
· Refrigerate until icing is set.
· Remove from fridge for approx. 10 mins. Cut into squares.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Warm leek and cashew dip
- Sugar Free Lemon Curd/Butter
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Top Deck Caramel Crunch
- Fluffy Keto Cheesecake with Gin infused Lemon Curd
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Choc-caramilk Bavarian
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits