- 150 grams raw sugar
- 200 grams licorice
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essense
- 500 grams thickened cream
8Recipe is created for
mill sugar down to caster sugar 10sec/speed 9.
add licorice and combine 20sec/speed 9.
add remaining ingredients and cook 6 min/80°/speed 4.
Pour mixture into container and freeze for 1-2 days.
Cut frozen mixure into small pieces and add half the amount to machine and blend 10sec/speed 9 and put back into container. repeat the same for the other half.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Chocolate Custard
- Easy automated yogurt - TM5
- Jaffa Cheesecake Slice
- Creamy Lemon Pots
- Apple Crumble Bliss Balls
- 5 Ingredient Easy peasy Salted Caramel fudge
- The best Easy peasy Chocolate mousse
- The perfect caramel slice
- Malteser slice
- Strawberry Carrot Leather
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- German spelt bread
- Stock Powder
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- Coconut Fingers
- Buttermilk Pancakes
- Sam's Chocolate Brownies
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Lemon and White Chocolate Cookies