- 250 grams digestive biscuits (I use McVitie's)
- 75 grams Butter
- 500 grams cream cheese
- 1 Tin condensed Milk
- 3 Limes
- 125 grams caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons Gelatine powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 3 Mangos
Place butter in thermomix and melt on 100 for 2 minutes on speed 1. Add digestive biscuits and mill for 5 seconds on speed 7. Scrape down sides with spatula and mix again for 5 seconds on speed 7. Spread biscuit base into a 24cm spring form pan and press down firmly. Smooth top with the back of a spoon. Refrigerate while you make the filling.
To make filling dissolve gelatine powder in 100ml of boiling water and set aside. Add cream cheese, condensed milk, juice of 3 limes, caster sugar, vanilla essence and flesh of 2 mangos to Thermomix. Now add the dissolved gelatine. Blend for 20 seconds on speed 7. Check that mix is smooth and pour onto biscuit base. Cover with cling wrap and refrigerate for 4 hours. When ready to serve peel remaining mango and slice finely then decorate top of cheesecake in a swirling pattern.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Filipino Pandesal
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Donut ice-cream
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Melting Moments