- A handful raspberries
- some bright green leaves like mint or lemon balm
- 2 1/2 ripe avocados, pitted
- zest of 2 Limes
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Hull fresh raspberries or place frozen raspberries on a plate to thaw.
Pick leaves of lemon balm or mint, wash, pat dry, cover until needed.
Place all Mousse ingredients in the TM bowl and
purée 15 seconds/ speed 8 for a smooth consistency.
Fill in individual dishes and chill for at least 1 hour,
decorate with berries and leaves before serving.
This mousse is best fresh for optimal nourishment but to use seasonal supply of avocados it can be frozen for up to 3 months in a suitable container.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake