- 1 --- egg
- 200 grams raw sugar
- 130 grams all purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp apricot jam
- 250 grams Milk
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp baking soda or bi carb soda
- 150 grams Butter
- 250 grams reduced cream
- 125 grams Boiling water
- 70 grams raw sugar
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180C
Place egg and sugar into your TM bowl add butterfly and mix for 1min/speed4
Add flour, salt and milk. Mix for 10sec/speed4
In a seperate bowl combine apricot jam, vinegar and baking soda (this will fizz), add this mixture to the TM bowl and mix 5sec/speed4
Pour mixture into oven safe dish and bake for +/- 30min until pudding is golden brown. Remove from oven and poke pudding full of holes with a fork and pour half the sauce over the pudding. Make sure you have enough holes so that the sauce can seep through the pudding. Keep remainder of sauce to pour over pudding when served.
When you pour pudding mixture into oven safe dish the mixture will be very runny, that is fine.
Please adapt sugar and butter quantities to your own preference.
This pudding can be served with icecream or cream.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Brownie
- Heydon's Crepes
- Golden Syrup Dumplings-Using Simmering Basket
- Golden Syrup Dumplings using Blade Cover
- Banana & Hazelnut Icecream
- Caramilky Cheesecake
- Variation of Jamie Oliver’s Sticky Date Toffee Pudding
- Caramilk Ice Cream
- Caramilk Mousse with strawberries
- Caramilk baked cheesecake
- Raw Strawberry Frozen Snack Bars
- Vanilla Slice
- Pancake\Scone slice
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free Cupcakes
- Apple Fruit Jam
- Chocolate Brownie
- Strawberry Curd
- Baba Ganoush Chicken
- Tweaked version of Edna's Lemon Curd Teacake
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cookies
- Cheats Thermomix Pasta Sauce Napoletana Style
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake