- 1 --- egg
- 200 grams raw sugar
- 130 grams all purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp apricot jam
- 250 grams Milk
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp baking soda or bi carb soda
- 150 grams Butter
- 250 grams reduced cream
- 125 grams Boiling water
- 70 grams raw sugar
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180C
Place egg and sugar into your TM bowl add butterfly and mix for 1min/speed4
Add flour, salt and milk. Mix for 10sec/speed4
In a seperate bowl combine apricot jam, vinegar and baking soda (this will fizz), add this mixture to the TM bowl and mix 5sec/speed4
Pour mixture into oven safe dish and bake for +/- 30min until pudding is golden brown. Remove from oven and poke pudding full of holes with a fork and pour half the sauce over the pudding. Make sure you have enough holes so that the sauce can seep through the pudding. Keep remainder of sauce to pour over pudding when served.
When you pour pudding mixture into oven safe dish the mixture will be very runny, that is fine.
Please adapt sugar and butter quantities to your own preference.
This pudding can be served with icecream or cream.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- Nut butter Porridge