- 30 g Butter, plus extra to grease
- 200 g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp apricot jam
- 1 tsp bicarbonate soda
- 190 g full-cream milk
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 140 g self-raising flour
- pinch sea salt
- 200 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 190 g raw sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 50 g water
- 120 g Butter
Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease an 18 cm round ceramic baking dish and set aside.
Insert butterfly. Place all pudding ingredients into mixing bowl and combine 1 min/speed 3-4. Remove buttterfly.
Pour mix into prepared dish and bake for 40 minutes. Set aside.
Insert butterfly. Place all ingredients into mixing bowl and cook6 min/100°C/speed 2.
Pour sauce over warm pudding.
Other users also liked...
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Grain free chocolate mud cake cupcakes
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Nut butter Porridge
- Protein Bars
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Easy Lemon Cake