- 30 g Butter, plus extra to grease
- 200 g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp apricot jam
- 1 tsp bicarbonate soda
- 190 g full-cream milk
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 140 g self-raising flour
- pinch sea salt
- 200 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 190 g raw sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 50 g water
- 120 g Butter
Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease an 18 cm round ceramic baking dish and set aside.
Insert butterfly. Place all pudding ingredients into mixing bowl and combine 1 min/speed 3-4. Remove buttterfly.
Pour mix into prepared dish and bake for 40 minutes. Set aside.
Insert butterfly. Place all ingredients into mixing bowl and cook6 min/100°C/speed 2.
Pour sauce over warm pudding.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Musk Stick Fudge
- Chocolate creams
- LCHF Raw Caramel Slice
- Vegan Oreo No Bake Cheesecake with Choc Ripple Base
- Dairy Free Vanilla Custard
- Dairy free Honey Joys
- Dairy free soy free chocolate ice cream
- Date and almond butter chocolates
- Apple Rhubarb Crumble
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Feijoa Bakewell tart
- Little piggy faces
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Pizza pockets
- Sticky buns with brown sugar glaze
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)