- 30 g Butter, plus extra to grease
- 200 g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp apricot jam
- 1 tsp bicarbonate soda
- 190 g full-cream milk
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 140 g self-raising flour
- pinch sea salt
- 200 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 190 g raw sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 50 g water
- 120 g Butter
Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease an 18 cm round ceramic baking dish and set aside.
Insert butterfly. Place all pudding ingredients into mixing bowl and combine 1 min/speed 3-4. Remove buttterfly.
Pour mix into prepared dish and bake for 40 minutes. Set aside.
Insert butterfly. Place all ingredients into mixing bowl and cook6 min/100°C/speed 2.
Pour sauce over warm pudding.
Other users also liked...
- Choc peanut butter balls
- 3 ingredient vanilla ice-cream
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Fragrant pipis
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie