- 160 g almonds
- 120 g Cashews
- 60 g pepitas
- 60 g pistachios
- 80 g maple syrup (or honey)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 150degC.
Prepare mini-muffin tray with silicone mini-muffin/cupcake cases.
Place almonds in TM bowl and chop 2 seconds / speed 6.
- Place all other nuts in TM bowl and chop 2 seconds / speed 5.
Add chopped almonds back into bowl, along with maple syrup and vanilla bean paste.
Stir 5 seconds / speed 2 / until syrup mixed through.
- Place approx 1.5 tablespoons of mixture into silicone cupcake/mini-muffin cases in a mini-muffin tray and press down till firm.
- Bake in oven at 150degC for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool in cases, then remove and enjoy!
Subsitute any nuts of your choice!
Thermomix conversion of www.healthymummy.com recipe
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Variation Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Creamy Leche Flan
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- Chia Custard Pudding - adapted from Pete Evans recipe (Paleo)
- Thermo Cazza's Rocky Road
- Berry Yogurt Sorbet